What is Sciatica?
Sciatica is a term for symptoms of pain, and weakness that emit along the sciatic nerve from the lower back to the buttocks and leg.
This condition is usually caused by a disc problem, including a herniated disc that is pressing on a nerve root.
The symptoms of sciatica are usually felt on one side of the body, and the pain is sharp. Moreover, the symptoms may occur in different areas of the leg and into the foot. It should be noted that sciatica is not a diagnosis, but a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of Sciatica
There are various symptoms of sciatica. Some of the most prominent symptoms are:
- Chronic pain in the buttock or leg
- Burning leg pain
- Weakness and difficulty moving the leg and foot
- Pain that radiates down the leg and possibly into the foot
- Difficulty moving and standing caused by stabbing pain sensation
Fortunately, there are numerous natural remedies for this condition. Garlic milk is one of the most effective natural treatments for sciatica and back pain.
Garlic Milk for Sciatica and Back Pain
- 2 cups organic coconut milk
- 4 organic aged cloves garlic
- Honey (to taste)
Simmer the garlic cloves in milk on low heat for 30 minutes. When it cools down, consume it. Drink this remedy once a day. Moreover, you can also use ginger essential oil to reduce the pain.
Other Benefits of Garlic Milk
- Garlic milk is great for relieving digestion and constipation
- Removes intestinal parasites.
- Soothes a dry cough when consumed before going to bed.
- Improves asthma issues.
- Boosts the immune system and the weight loss process.
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, and germs from the body.